A very unique live-in Residential / Office at the very heart of Singapore's cultural and artistic centre. Surrounded by Singapore Museums (like the Peranakan Museum and the Singapore National Museum), and residing in an award winning conservation building, very cosy and private.
Be one of the privileged few to live and/or work in one of these beautifully appointed Art Deco heritage building right in the heart of the city. It offers a dignified address for small organisations or firms wanting prestigious, discreet and conveniently located premises.
Dhoby Ghaut and City Hall MRT stations are just a short stroll away. The prestigious location is surrounded by major museums and galleries, in the midst of Singapore's cultural and civic centre. At the same time, dining and shopping options are aplenty at Raffles City, Chijmes, HIll Street, Funan Centre and many more!
Live and enjoy!
- > 1'350 sqft
- High Ceiling!
- Kitchenette with Miele appliances and water point
- Stylishly renovated with aircon, parquet flooring, lightings
- Luxurious interiors & furnitures
- Private attached bathroom
- Private Air-Well
- Shared facilities like a rooftop garden, event space in the atrium for meetings / events
- Car park lots within the building
- 280m / 350m Away From City Hall / Bras Basah MRT (North-South Line), 2-4 Mins walk to MRT
- Full of Amenities nearby to City Hall